This silicone infused wonder formula reduces the stiction between wiper seals and stanchions, keeping everything lubricated to minimise small bump sensitivity and trail buzz. It even helps to repel muc(k) and grime, keeping surfaces cleaner and reducing the risk of contaminants getting into the wiper seals and ruining both your fork oil, and your ride.
- Reduces stiction keeping your suspension silky smooth.
- Lubricates seals
- Boosts suspension performance
- Works on shocks, stanchions and dropper posts
- Helps prolong and protect the life of your parts
- Helps repel dirt and cuts down on future cleaning and maintenance
- Smells awesome!
- Cover your disc brakes using our Disc Brake Covers
- Do not apply to your bike’s tyre treads and braking surfaces
- Do not use in direct sunlight. After cleaning, wipe down fork, shock, and/or dropper post with microfibre cloth and remove any excess water
- Shake bottle to activate formula, then spray a small amount directly onto shocks, stanchions, and/or dropper post
- Compress parts to drive in the formula, then wipe down any excess
- Re-apply before each ride for best results and maximum protection
Is the formula biodegradable?
Unfortunately, the properties that make silicone so useful in reducing friction (inert to degradation from temperature/uv) to also stop it from biodegrading. The surfactants used to emulsify it, and all other components are biodegradable.
How often should I re-apply?
Re-apply before each ride for best results and maximum protection. You can’t beat regular maintenance to keep things running smoothly. Little and often is better than waiting and turning it in to a much bigger job! Suspension components are some of the most expensive parts on your bike so using our suspension spray will help reduce your cleaning time as the surface tension between dirt and the surface is drastically reduced whilst riding and cleaning.
Why can’t I use other protection sprays on suspension?
We would not recommend using any other kind of lube apart from a Silicon-based specific formula, which has been designed for suspension systems. Many other sprays or lubricants could actually attract more dirt and grime and their thicker viscosity could actually make the stiction a lot worse!